United States is AGING but many are NOT AGING SUCCESSFULLY.
In the United States...
- 46 million adults are 65+ currently
- 1 in 5 will be 65+ by 2030
- 90-million will be 65+ by 2050
- Majority are moderate-income
- Live on fixed incomes of $35,000 to $65,000 annually
- Many are on the verge of being poor and homeless due to 2022 inflationary economy
Our purpose is to create a safe and nurturing environment for older adults to flourish in Christian faith, and gracefully embrace the aging process while actively engaging in serving others. Pioneered in 2021 by the 25-year trailblazing, founder of Seniors on a Mission, Joanne Hickox.
55+, Moderate-Income, Rental Agri-Villages near major cities. Self-Sustaining Sanctuaries of Wellness, offering Purposeful, Gracious, Independent Adult Living!
Live and Serve with Us
A self-sustaining intentional community is a volunteer service residential community, designed to have a high degree of social cohesion and team work. G3 Villages have organic farming, a true farm-to-table component.